We Are Creating What We Speak
All day every day. Did you know that? Do you believe that?
The stories we tell ourselves (positive and negative) create our reality. What is the reality that you are creating? Yes, we are living in crazy and stressful times with new pressures being put on us daily. The good news is, you don’t have to succumb to this fear-fueled drama. Navigating your reality to a place of success starts with taking control of your thoughts. The Create What You Speak podcast will help you chart the path to the destination you desire (and deserve). It’s time to finally put those worn-out stories on repeat to rest once and for all.
Sloane Freemont will help you take control of your inner voice – that voice that can propel you – or hold you back. Changing your thoughts is the first step, but it doesn’t stop there. You must take the action, the right kind of action, to get what you desire and Sloane can show you how. Getting into the mindset that your goal is a requirement and not a dream will allow the unfolding of a new life. There is no lottery ticket, Princess or Prince Charming coming to save you. YOU are the person you have been waiting for! Join Sloane to learn how to free your mind and live free in an unfree world.
If there is one thing that is constant in life, it’s change. And Sloane Freemont has a lot to say about change. From blowing up her safe Midwestern way of living and taking a huge risk and moving to Nashville, TN, Sloane shares real life stories and actionable steps that you can apply immediately to successfully navigate change in your favor. Her podcast, “Create What You Speak” takes you through the mindset changes AND the appropriate actions that are needed to go after, and get, what you want in life.
If you have ever wanted to wake up in the morning and KNOW that your life is 100% moving in a direction YOU have set, not one that has been set for you, then you are ready for the Create What You Speak podcast. You’ll hear solutions to changing the negative scripts playing out in your head from someone whose voice is unapologetic and raw. She has a “been there, done that” kind of attitude because…… she actually has “been there and done that”. Giving up your fear will open up a new way of living where you are the one in control of your life. Are you ready to create what you speak?
Listen along with me on the Create What You Speak podcast. The most popular places to listen are online at Webtalkradio.net , Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. To get the most recent updates, join my Telegram channel.
Ways to Support the Create What You Speak Podcast
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy
- Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss an episode.
- Join my Telegram Channel to connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: odysee.com/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me
- Had a BLAST on the show with Sloane!September 10, 2021 by i ADVANTAGE from United States
Having the pleasure to be on the show really made my week as we discussed crypto, NFTs and DeFi. This is the podcast that everyone needs to listen and subcribe to because Sloane is on the cutting edge of topics that are changing the world around us.
- Create what you speakMay 23, 2018 by C Mac D from United States
This is such a great pod cast! She has gone through so much positive change “creating what she speaks” and truly believes. She is really trying to help others change their lives for the better. She gives actual tips and steps. Real life example and stories. I am actually happy and at a good place in my life but I still find so much of this such valuable information to continue to grow and learn and have even more positive experiences in my life. Can’t wait till the next one.