We Are Creating What We Speak
All day every day. Did you know that? Do you believe that?
The Create What You Speak podcast is a real life discussion on how to change your life by changing your thoughts, behaviors and ultimately how you talk and think about the situation you want to change. Every episode features an inspiring topic that offers a chance for you to change your perspective, your mood, and your mindset. And when you change these things, you change your life! Not “preachy” and not just a list of cliched positive thinking beatitudes, Create What you Speak is relatable, and actionable for your life.
Gone are the days of sadness and living as a spectator of my life, I am literally a new person and can teach you my secrets. This show is for anyone who is ready for real, open and honest stories about how change works and how you can incorporate it into your life.
Nashvillian, music lover, bad ass story-teller and change artist. Sloane Freemont tells her story of change to inspire you to “Create What You Speak”. Working in the dynamic world of Information Technology where the rules and principles are always in flux, Sloane has mastered how to re-imagine her life with all of the necessary trappings.
From a small provincial city in the Midwest .. safe, bucolic and okay, we’ll say it – a little boring, Sloane said “no thank” you to forty more years of the same recipe. Her podcast, “Create What You Speak” takes you through the steps to say goodbye to a stagnant relationship, an unfulfilling job or just seriously realigning your point of view.
Her voice is unapologetic and raw. There’s no point in glossing over the drama of change, the seared feelings and even scarred friendships. But on the other side is a new way of living where you are the director and not an extra. Isn’t that what you deserve?
Join me as I share my story (really a renaissance) of blowing up my routine, career and social life to create a brand new life in Nashville, TN. The trick to a life re-imagined starts with a decision for something different. Want to believe? Want to make a real change? Follow me on “Create What You Speak” and learn my secrets, you won’t believe what’s waiting for you on the other side!
Listen along with me on the Create What You Speak podcast. The most popular places to listen are online at Webtalkradio.net , Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. To get the most recent updates, join my Telegram channel.
Ways to Support the Create What You Speak Podcast
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with my 33 Days of Magic Course
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Join my Telegram Channel
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me
- Create what you speakMay 23, 2018 by C Mac D from United States
This is such a great pod cast! She has gone through so much positive change “creating what she speaks” and truly believes. She is really trying to help others change their lives for the better. She gives actual tips and steps. Real life example and stories. I am actually happy and at a good place in my life but I still find so much of this such valuable information to continue to grow and learn and have even more positive experiences in my life. Can’t wait till the next one.