I don’t know about you, but I’ve been having a little anxiety thinking about summer coming to an end and winter will be upon us. I guess I’m still having flashbacks of what we went through last winter and I’m refusing to live through another winter like that. This got me thinking about how I’m going to spend my time over the winter and about hobbies. Hobbies are good for humanity, but they really don’t really get enough credit for all the benefits they bring! Most of us don’t spend much or any time on hobbies at all, but hobbies shouldn’t be overlooked. I think it’s something everyone should revisit for their own well-being. Hobbies bring a lot of benefits to our lives, especially when things are in chaos. By the end of this episode, you’ll be able to look at hobbies in a whole new way. You’ll learn how hobbies benefit your physical, emotional and mental health. And you’ll also learn some unique ideas for hobbies that just may surprise you. If you’re burnt out, tired of living every day as groundhog day, a new hobby just might snap you out of that mode and help you rediscover what makes you happy again.
The post What If I Tried That? Hobbies For Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Health appeared first on WebTalkRadio.net.
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Subscribe in Substack so you never miss an episode
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Flote
- Connect on Minds
- Connect on Odysee
- Connect on Bitchute
- Connect on Rumble
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me