How would the world change if every human felt trusted, respected, valued and heard? How would you feel personally if you were regularly trusted, respected, valued and heard? On this week’s show, I talk to author and CEO Kevin Hancock about that question. Kevin shares his amazing journey of how his diagnosis of a rare voice disorder, known as spasmodic dysphonia, completely changed how he operated as a CEO and what that did to empower his employees. His diagnosis also took him on a journey to the remote Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota and to write two best-selling books about his experience. Kevin has a powerful story of taking what some might consider a negative diagnosis and turning it into something extremely powerful. Don’t miss this episode and the wisdom Kevin has to share! You can reach Kevin at kevindhancock.com and his books The Seventh Power and Not For Sale: Finding Center in the Land of Crazy Horse on Amazon. Songs this week include Guardian by Alanis Morisette and Imagine by John Lennon. If you want to connect after the podcast is over, I’ve created a private Tapatalk group for us to get to know each other more! Please join us, it’s free. Also, don’t forget to visit 33daysofmagic.com to take what you learn in this show one step further and apply it in your own life!
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Subscribe in Substack so you never miss an episode
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Flote
- Connect on Minds
- Connect on Odysee
- Connect on Bitchute
- Connect on Rumble
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me