Happy 4th of July! I was spending some time thinking about this 4th of July and how different it is from last year.
This year feels more freer and open, but are we really free? On this week’s show, I share some thoughts on lessons learned from 2020, what personal freedom means and where we go from here.
It’s easy to get swept up in the doom and gloom of 2020 (and yes I know there was a lot of that) but in this episode I also share some bright spots as well. I think you’ll be surprised at the benefits exploring your personal freedom can bring to your life.
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss an episode.
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: odysee.com/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me