I say it each week on the show, how when we learn how to change our thoughts, we can change our lives. Until we are willing to look at how we are thinking about things, our lives tend to just stay on autopilot. Experiencing the same unhappy results day after day and wondering why we can’t seem to have anything different.
The way we put ourselves back in the driver’s seat of our life is to start taking control of how we are thinking about things. Believe it or not, we don’t have to believe everything we think and every thought we think isn’t true! I know that is hard to believe, but it is actually true. In this episode, I share some recent examples of how to focus on getting what I wanted and the amazing results I got in a short amount of time. I also share the next steps after getting what you want and how you can disarm those thoughts in your head that want to tell you you can’t keep what you got, you’re not good enough for it, etc.
This episode is a real life look at choosing to focus on a preferred reality, some simple steps of how you can do that and then how to retrain your mind to keep what you wanted so you can thrive in that space. My intention with this episode is for you to feel empowered in your new reality and be able to enjoy your life to the fullest!
You can watch this episode here:
If you’d like some help with changing the script(s) in your mind, be sure to check out The B.S. Method – How To Tell a Better Story In 5 Minutes or Less. Every day you wake up and there is a script playing in your head. It’s been writing itself since the day you were born, and it’s influencing every decision you make on a subconscious level. Once you understand how these stories are subtly impacting every vital area of your life, you can finally change your subconscious to start building the lifestyle you want. The B.S. Method teaches you how to rewire your mind so you can start telling yourself better stories (in 5 minutes or less). The time is going to pass anyway, why not tell yourself a better story? Visit thebsmethod.com to learn more.
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Subscribe in Substack so you never miss an episode
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Flote
- Connect on Minds
- Connect on Odysee
- Connect on Bitchute
- Connect on Rumble
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me