Get ready and buckle up listeners it’s a new month and a new episode is in store for you. I’m back from my vacation and full of all kinds of things to talk about. I’ve revamped some things and this is the podcast where we discuss solutions to living free in an unfree world. Yes, I said it, living free in an unfree world. I’ll let you in on a little secret, a lot of that starts in your mind. I know we are living in crazy and stressful times with new pressures being put on us daily.
The good news is, you don’t have to succumb to this fear-fueled drama. If you have ever wanted to wake up in the morning and KNOW that your life is 100% moving in a direction YOU have set, not one that has been set for you, then you are in the right place and you are ready for the Create What You Speak podcast. Tune in this week for solutions to one of the biggest areas most of us feel unfree: our finances. It’s a perspective you simply can’t hear anywhere else!
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss an episode.
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: odysee.com/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me