Recently I have felt that something was “missing” within me and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I tried several times to record a show to explain it, but nothing made sense when I tried to get it out of my head.
This week I’ve finally been able to put my finger on it and what I found was that I don’t know where I stand on a lot of things going on right now and in my life personally. It’s an odd feeling to have and one that in the past would have driven me crazy. But what I’m coming to realize is this actually isn’t a bad thing. I have a clean slate in a lot of areas of my life and I get to choose how I recreate things going forward.
In this episode, I share some ways of dealing with the unknown, handling our own inner voice when we don’t know where we stand on different things and I talk through an exercise you can do to determine for yourself some things that still may be lingering for you that keep you feeling this way.
There is a lot to consider in this episode and it’s a great way to reframe or shift your mindset as we get back to living again after 2020.
Ways to Support the Podcast
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Join my Telegram Channel
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: odysee.com/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me