We are living in chaotic and yet exciting times. Your focus can make or break you right now. I would like to help you look on the bright side instead of the negative side and my intention with this episode is to inspire you! There is so much opportunity all around us right now, the majority of the population is unsatisfied. With that dissatisfaction comes the opportunity to satisfy these needs by creating new and different products, services, whole economies and who knows what else! Instead of continuing to be defeated, if we would all rise up and become innovators the current state would quickly change.I share my thoughts on how to do just that this week, don’t miss this episode!
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”― Buckminster Fuller Let’s connect online at: Gab, GabTV, Clouthub & my Telegram Channel. Remember to grab your free Personal Awakening Map pinned at the top of my Telegram Channel. Also, don’t forget to visit http://www.33daysofmagic.com to take what you learn in this show one step further and apply it in your own life! You can find more information about me and contact me on my website http://www.sloanefreemont.com.
Ways to Support the Podcast
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with my 33 Days of Magic Course
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Join my Telegram Channel
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me