We’ve all experienced situations where we didn’t think we would make it to the other side. These challenging and painful situations often have something to teach us…. if we are willing to listen. This week I’m excited to bring you Julie Morin, creator of the Envol app. Julie and I have a discussion about finding strength you didn’t know existed. She has a remarkable story of moving from chronic illness to becoming an advocate for her own personal health (and not taking no for an answer even when doctors were telling her it was all in her head!).
She is an example of both choosing to live free in an unfree world AND creating what you speak. Julie broke free from the chains of chronic illness and because of that experience, she took an idea she had about helping others with their health and brought it to life. Her Envol app now helps others find their own empowerment when it comes to their health, wellness and personal power. The true embodiment of creating what you speak!
More about Julie: As someone who’s spent years battling chronic illness, Julie knows how difficult and pricey it can be to get our health back. She started to wonder about what would happen to our bodies should we give them the opportunity to heal from within. Julie explored that question and when she started walking again after 4 years in a wheelchair. Julie created Envol: an easy-to-use mobile app to guide and empower people to take control of their health and start feeling better. As a talented painter, meditation writer and health enthusiast, Julie uses her creativity and passion to inspire each of us to start believing in our own power again.
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss an episode.
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Connect on Flote
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: odysee.com/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me