This week we are talking about finding something to look forward to. This has been something I’ve struggled with lately as it seems like there is nothing to look forward to and that isn’t the best place to be! On this episode, I talk about finding something to look forward to in the little things every day, why this is important and how this helps you to start to take your power back. These little things may seem small and insignificant, but they yield enormous power right now. Deciding to look forward to the little things is how we start to take our power back from situations that feel hopeless. This is where we show ourselves that we do have power over our lives, no matter what is going on! Rather than focusing on what is outside of us and craving control over things we don’t have any control over, we can decide to see things differently. You are the creator of your reality and life is only going to show up for you in a way that you think it will and you get to decide how you want that to go!Resources mentioned this week include Pretty Things by Janelle Brown, Fascia Blasting by Ashley Black and online Zumba classes (a lot are free!).
Songs this week include Crazy Game of Poker by O.A.R. & I Feel Good About This by the Mowgli’s. If you want to connect, I’ve created a private Tapatalk group for us to get to know each other more! Please join us, it’s free. Also, don’t forget to visit 33daysofmagic.com to take what you learn in this show one step further and apply it in your own life!
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Subscribe in Substack so you never miss an episode
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Flote
- Connect on Minds
- Connect on Odysee
- Connect on Bitchute
- Connect on Rumble
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me