Communication is a two-way street and everyone’s communication styles are different. Different doesn’t mean bad, it just means different. With that in mind, it’s important to remind ourselves that just because we prefer one communication method, it doesn’t mean everyone in our life is going to want the same. So paying attention to our own communication style as well as understanding what others’ preferences are, can go a long way to improving our relationships.
On this episode, Alex Martin is back on the show to talk about communicating in ways people can hear. I absolutely love that title because so often people communicate without ever noticing or caring if the person they are speaking to is actually hearing what they are saying. We also talk about conflict resolution and pathways to redemption. Alex and I both share examples from our own lives of how we have been able to speak up about our own needs to get more out of the relationships we have with other people.
If better communication interests you, and/or you’re looking for improved ways to handle conflict resolution, tune into this episode! I think there is going to be something valuable for everyone who listens to improve communication in their own lives. Enjoy!
You can watch this interview with Alex Martin here:
About Alex Martin: Alex is a videographer and producer who believes in the importance of good communication. You can connect with Alex at his website moonshot-av.com or by email email@example.com. You can also check out his Youtube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZSfJXNdmxUSRGO995ZJ6tw.
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Subscribe in Substack so you never miss an episode
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Flote
- Connect on Minds
- Connect on Odysee
- Connect on Bitchute
- Connect on Rumble
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me