I used to fear change, especially if I was particularly comfortable in something such as a job or a relationship. I didn’t want it to end, even if I knew it wasn’t good for me. As you can imagine, that never ended with me being happy and I caused myself a lot of heartache by resisting change.
I’ve been thinking about change a lot lately and how much of it we have all gone through (and are still going through)in 2021. Change means something different to me now and I no longer fear it. Even though I don’t fear it, I haven’t really reconciled in my mind what to do with change yet. On this week’s episode, I share my thoughts on how I’ve been working through changes in my own life and some practical ways we can all use to get to the other side of change.
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss an episode.
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Connect on Flote
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: odysee.com/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me