This week I have a quick update for you. I’ll be taking a break for the month of August as I work through the process of self-discovery. In this episode, I share a little bit more about that and how I’m working through questions like “What do I want?” “Who Am I?” and “What’s next?”. I’ll be running some of my favorite shows during the month of August and that’s a great time to catch up on any shows you might have missed. Even if you’ve listened before, you might find something new by listening again since you are in a different time/space and lots of things have happened since then! Enjoy the replays and I will be back with you in September!
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Subscribe in Substack so you never miss an episode
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Flote
- Connect on Minds
- Connect on Odysee
- Connect on Bitchute
- Connect on Rumble
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me