Don’t you just love the title, “Being Drunk on One’s Own Thoughts?” That title is actually one of the 8 Keys in Myung Sung, a living meditation. My guest is the author, Dr. Jenelle Kim. Dr Kim writes that Myung Sung is a “form of living meditation that is active, dynamic and woven into our everyday lives. It is a form of meditation that helps us to see ourselves, and therefore the world, more clearly”. In this episode, we talk about the 8 Keys of Myung Sung with particular focus on Key 2: The True Right Correct Method, Key 3: Stop Being Drunk on One’s Own Thoughts and Key 6: Change Your Reality for the Better. Dr. Kim shares her wealth of knowledge that was passed down from her father. In this episode, we talk about how we can apply Myung Sung in our own lives, how all of it is connected and how you can use these principles to create the reality you desire. Be sure to listen to the end where Dr. Kim talks about setting your mind and your intention and plugging into the Tao. I hope you find this episode inspiring as you continue on your path of self-discovery.
More about Dr. Kim: Dr. Jenelle Kim, DACM, L.Ac., is the founder and lead formulator for JBK Wellness Labs. Dr. Kim is carrying on the medical knowledge and wisdom of her lineage and is devoted to integrating the philosophy, medical wisdom, and expertise of East Asia with the advancements of modern life and medicine of the West in order to touch and positively affect the lives of others. Dr. Kim is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and is Nationally Board Certified in Herbology, Oriental Medicine, and Acupuncture. She furthered her studies abroad, training with some of the most respected doctors and herbalists of East Asia and completed extensive training in the field of Oriental Medicine. Dr. Kim is the custodian of her lineage’s proprietary Bi Bong formulas and her first book, Myung Sung: The Korean Art of Living Meditation is available through Penguin Random House. You can find Dr. Kim on social media at: Instagram: JenelleMKim, Facebook: @DrJenelleKim, Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/dr-jenelle-kim-863835175, Twitter: @JenelleMKim
The post Being Drunk On One’s Thoughts & Changing Your Reality for the Better appeared first on WebTalkRadio.net.
Ways to Support the Podcast
Be sure to get a copy of your free My Personal Awakening Map to learn more about creating your own reality!
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with the Create What You Speak Academy
- Subscribe in Substack so you never miss an episode
- Join my Telegram Channel & connect with like-minded people.
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Flote
- Connect on Minds
- Connect on Odysee
- Connect on Bitchute
- Connect on Rumble
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me