Adjust accordingly. I like those words. Just saying them brings almost instant relief to me because it reminds me that I don’t have to continue whatever I’m doing with a rigid perspective and rigid actions. In fact, I don’t even have to continue doing anything at all. I can change my mind. I can change my plans. I can change whatever the hell I want because this is my life and I’m in control of it. I create my own reality! Too often I have found myself forgetting that I can adjust accordingly and it’s not until I’m at my breaking point that I give myself the permission to do so. That’s not a way to live!
On this week’s show I share some thoughts on being able to adjust accordingly. I was looking back over the past year and I was surprised to find that I had grown in areas I didn’t think I’d grown at all. I credit this to being able to adjust accordingly. I have some relatable examples to share with you as well as the benefits to making these changes. My intention with this episode is to remind you to give yourself permission to adjust accordingly and to remember to do so as often as you need to!
Ways to Support the Podcast
- Help me keep the podcast going by donating. Donate here.
- Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Join my Telegram Channel
- Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player
- Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player
- Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
- Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
- Read and share articles I’ve published
- Connect on Minds https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
- Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
- Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Odysee: odysee.com/sloanefreemont
- Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
- Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont
- Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: Sloanefreemont@pm.me